Children’s Dentist in Kent WA
Our team focus on the oral health for the entire family and that begins when the baby tooth emerges. From there, we are honored to be your dental home and be part of your family dental health at every milestone like protecting your kids teeth with sealants, ensuring that your your little athletes have proper dental dental protection with mouth-guards, and helping your graduates and brides to enjoy that truly spectacular smile on their special days in life
Every child should visit the dentist within six months after the presence of the first tooth or by his or her first birthday according to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD). Periodic oral examination helps in the detection of the initial stages of tooth decay and essential to maintain good oral health.
What is a Children’s Dentist?
A children’s dentist is completely dedicated to the oral health and well-being of your children. From infancy to teenagers, children’s dentists are vital to proper dental care and maintenance. As a children’s dentist in Kent WA, our practice maintains the qualifications needed to properly care for your child’s oral health throughout the various stages of childhood.
The dentists at Seablue Dental Kent have several years of experience in kids dentistry and we know that taking your kids for a dental check-up has never been easy! Our child friendly environment and relaxed atmosphere will encourage your child to look forward for his/her next appointment.
We are also equipped with Nitrous Oxide also known as laughing gas that can help relax the anxious kids
Kids Dental Services Offered at Seablue Dental Clinic of Kent:
Comprehensive Oral Evaluation and Assessment using advanced diagnostics
- Preventive Dental Care
- Fluoride Treatments
- Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Pit and Fissure Sealants
- Pulpotomy and crowns
Why is it important that you care for your child’s primary teeth right from the eruption of their first teeth itself?
- Scientific evidence shown that children with decayed milk teeth would most likely experience decay in their permanent teeth as well.
- Primary teeth that are lost to decay or other dental problems find if they naturally fall off can cause irregular development of permanent teeth.
- Primary Teeth encourage healthy eating habits. Your child learns to chew food properly and maintain good nutrition
- Milk teeth also enable your child to speak clearly,
- Primary teeth establish spaces in the jaw needed by adult teeth later on. Primary teeth removed earlier than natural can lead to loss of space for adult teeth which, consequently, may create serious dental problems during adulthood.
- Proper milk teeth will help your child feel good about him/her
When Should I Visit?
A baby’s first teeth typically begin growing during their first 6 months of life. By the time a child is six or seven they will have lost their first set of teeth. When a tooth is lost, a permanent tooth will replace it. However, without proper dental care from a dentist, your child might face possible oral decay and disease, which can lead to a lifetime of issues. For this reason, it is recommended that you bring your child in as early as the age of one, and no later than two. Let’s take charge of our children and their oral health to provide them with a lifetime of smiles.
Contact Seablue Dental Clinic and let us be your kid’s dentist in Kent. Remember, by establishing proper dental care for children, you can pave the way for oral health care success for a lifetime.