The advantages of visiting a modern dental practice for patients are numerous. These technology will help you stay more comfortable and provide better outcomes than the antiquated tools utilized in many offices, whether you need basic cleaning or substantial restorative work. You can anticipate to see the following technologies in our cutting-edge dental office:
- Digital radiography – Compared to conventional X-rays, digital X-rays and imaging subject patients to far less radiation. Additionally, these digital scans offer a clearer, more in-depth snapshot of what’s happening inside and around your teeth. Since we can display patients directly on the computer monitor, they make it simpler for patients to understand what is happening. Since there is no need for the hazardous chemicals required to develop conventional X-ray films, it is also better for the environment.
- Panoramic X-rays – In comparison to a conventional X-ray, this digital one gives the dentists at Kent Seablue Dental a more thorough insight of the whole structure of your mouth and head. We can organize your care more efficiently and quickly thanks to the panoramic X-ray machine’s ability to rotate around your head and capture a 3D image of it.
- Digital Dentistry with 3d scanning – Utilizing 3D scanners like the iTero, digital dentistry offers outcome simulations, extremely accurate impressions, and quick turnaround times.
- Bioceramic implants, prosthetic devices, and sealants – Bioceramic (nontoxic) materials are appropriate for crowns, veneers, and implants thanks to advancements in implants and prosthetic devices during the past several decades. Due to the absence of metals, these advanced ceramics enable more aesthetically pleasing dental procedures.
- Paperless bills and records – Paper bills and receipts are inconvenient because they can accumulate clutter and disappear, as we are all too aware. We eliminated this issue in our office by becoming paperless. This implies that all necessary documents will be sent to you by email, and office records will be stored digitally. No more patient records stacked up on a wall!
This is just a brief summary of the several improvements we’ve made to our Kent dentist office to make it more hygienic, quieter, comfortable, and effective so you can spend less time in the chair and more time smiling!